edit signup date

dogslife

On the Client Profile, under Products/Services, it show a column "Signup Date", mine are all 00/00/0000, after I imported from WHM. How do edit this?

I know I can edit the column 'datecreated' in table 'tblclients', but this does not change the Signup date.

You might want to check that again. When I edit them from the DB, 'datecreated' in table 'tblclients' it does change the Sign up Date for me in Admin CP. I had many that were imported from Modern Bill that were changed this way.

Yes, on the main client list, clients.php, it does change the column "Created", but when you open up the client, and view their Summary (clientssummary.php), and scroll to the bottom you will see a section called "Products/Services" with a column titled "Signup Date". Where is the data stored?

When I changed the date in tblclients.datecreated, the client list shows that date for "Created", but on the summary page "Signup Date" still shows 00/00/0000.

Are we talking about the same thing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
WHMCS staff told me that the only way to update the signup date for a client is by editing the datecreated field in the tblclients table of the database directly using phpMyAdmin.
I have done this several times and it works perfectly every time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This date should be editable in the Profile tab! Why? I setup WHMCS back in early 2008 but I had many clients prior to that. As others, I would like this sign-up date to properly reflect when they became a client. Sure, I can go into the phpAdmin and do it myself but I'm technically proficient in SQL. Many users are not.

Again, WHMCS techs....implement this capability in your next version!

• 8 months later...
I saved mine as CSV file, then imported that file, this used the transfer date

You will find the date in tblclients under the datecreated field

Again, there should be no reason to have to save and import as a CSV file just to have the date set for determining the date to start recurring charges. I mean, it's just a field. Surely, WHMCS has to have a programmer capable of making such a simple change. If they don't (and someone from WHMCS is reading this), look on my account, get my email, contact and contract with me. I'll be glad to fly up and make the change for you....for a price! :-P:-P:-P