DEFSPARK - Cart Template Mod V1.0.1

DEFSPARK - Cart Template Mod V1.0.1

This template is a highly modified version of the "default" cart template that comes standard with WHMCS.

NEW FEATURES INCLUDE:

• Step boxes across the top of the page.
  • A categories box on the left.
  • Height pre set for each product box.
  • Multiple columns selectable per group.
  • Scrolling Description box.
  • Downloads for free products.
  • Pricing text description changed.
  • Domain Transfer text mod applied.
  • Change colors in CSS to suit your site
  • Some miscellaneous layout fixes
  • TOS displayed mod applied
  • Order button disabled until TOS selected

For more info and a live look to see it in action go to http://tshosting.com.au/cart.php

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would have two columns, and simply have each row higher, so more content is visible. :)

Or move common info on products above or below, so that it can be read easily there.

I like it.

I must say it looks great.

Perhaps cellpadding=5 or cellspacing=5 just to make things look a little nicer.

IF this was incorporated with the WHMCS Page Width=100% or 95%, it would be perfect!

9/10

EDIT: Download Links?

Ahh, download at your webpage!

Thanks.

I am interested in purchasing a few of your fantastic mods, however would like to clarify, how much source code is 'open' to modification?

Do you restrict customers removing the "Sparky or TsHosting etc" and simply keep your recognition in the source code?

Are all your add-on's fully compatible with multiple hosts? (as we host on 1 server, and have 3 further web-servers.)

Could you please confirm, with the Client Area Template, if it works with both Default and Portal. Is full source available for the client area template as well as all of your other free and paid products?

Thanks.

Hi Flip/Emma/FlipMode,

It would be nice if whoever uses one of my mods that the source is supplied that the recognition stays in the script but when the source is supplied there really is no control to keep it there.

If WHMCS works or is compatible with multiple servers then so are any of the mods.

The clientareahome page template works in both default and portal and yes the full source is included in this mod. Some mods are encoded, if the source is available then it says that it is in the description of the mod on my site.

One thing that I do stress though is that I do not wish any of my mods to end up on any other forums, in particular the one that you are Co-Administrator of.