Limit 1 package per account and 1 account per IP.

KuJoe

Question

6 answers to this question

Well I'll wait to hear from a WHMCS staff member for verification.

As for the dynamic IPs, I understand that but for the most part it will at least slow the amount of users who try to create multiple accounts. Not to mention my staff and I all check new sign-ups daily so unless they decided to purposely be malicious and power off their modem and keep signing up I'm sure the amount of duplicate sign-ups with be minimal. Lastly, they would still have to enter a correct phone number and most people only have either a cell phone or a landline these days (at least the people who use free hosting do ;)) so duplicate phone numbers will stick out like a soar thumb. :)

Either way, I'm tired of manually verifying each sign-up in iPanel and my only other option besides WHMCS is ClientExec which I would prefer not to use but their staff says to achieve what I asked in the original post it would require minor coding of the sign-up form itself and no backend edits.

That's what I was thinking also but I would like some sort of verification from a staff member before I invest anymore money. I'm very cautious after throwing away $120 to iPanel for a billing system dedicated to free hosting but made certain features (FraudSign) only work with paid hosting plans. :(

True, but this option is viewable by staff, users, and guests so instead of getting my question answered privately it can be public for others who have a similar question. Not to mention there may be a user out there with a similar setup would may be able to help me (staff will most likely offer an answer but not a solution). ;)