WHMCS, CDG Commerce, and Quantum Integration Detailed

RoseRock

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who is using WHMCS with:

* CDG Commerce and

* Quantum Gateway.

I have been doing research on CDG's site, and Quantum's site. Both indicate that there is interactive integration with WHMCS. But I am unclear on a couple of issues. I have had several chats with pleasant sales folks at CDG but they are unable to answer technical questions. I have sent several emails to Quantum, and am waiting for a reply. So, I am hoping some colleagues here are using the Quantum gateway as their payment gateway and can shed some light on my questions.

1. Can this integration be used in a way that does not require that data be stored on my server?

2. I am seeing some folks wishlisting Quantum Vault integration. I take it that is a secure storage of client info on Quantum's servers and enables recurring payments. Does the current WHMCS -Quantum integration include hooks with the Quantum Vault? If not, Does the current integration allow recurring transaction, but only with data stored in WHMCS.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

RoseRock

AFAIK the Vault has not been implemented in WHMCS.

Data is stored on your server but you can alter/remove it via the Client Profile.

CDG provides MaxMind Fraud as part of their system and I've never had a problem with it.

Ditto, thats how it currently works.