[MOD] Partial Paypal Payments - Automatically Reconciled

Some money is better than no money!

By adding another paypal button to your view invoice screen you are able to provide the option for you clients to pay part of an invoice. This can be very useful in the situation where you have customers paying off a large invoice. This can happen quite often in the design industry. Clients can keep chiping amounts of the invoice. The best part is these payments are handled automatically by your WHMCS and taken of the invoices. They are completed in the same currency as your payal.

This mod will show if the gateway selected is a paypal gateway.

Sceenshots ?

I have attached some screen shots so that you can see how it looks.

Installation ?

As with all my mods there is a comprehensive manual.

All you have to do is copy on file to your root dir, add 2 config variables to your configuration.php, edit your viewinvoice.tpl and add a client custom field if you choose one of the advanced activation options.

We have out professional installation available.

How much is this going to cost....

The mod is $39.95AUD, there is no required support plan for this mod. You get free updates for life!.

Everyone loves a discount!

The first 5 orders get 15% off, use the code "PARTED"

For more info you can check out our website or you can purchase now.

Any questions, ask away ?

partialpay.paypal.screen.jpg

partialpay.viewinvoice.screen.jpg

Clients can keep chiping amounts of the invoice. The best part is these payments are handled automatically by your WHMCS and taken of the invoices.

So the transactions are listed at the bottom of the invoice, correct? And then the Balance Due changes while the Total Due stays the same?

So the transactions are listed at the bottom of the invoice, correct? And then the Balance Due changes while the Total Due stays the same?

Yes this is correct.

It functions just like any other payment, and therefor is handeled as such.

Down the bottom the transaction is listed with the amount and the number.

The balance is updated. And no "Invoice Paid" functions such as unsuspension happen untill the invoice is FULLY paid.

I am interested in making this purchase, so I was doing some research and noticed that the PDF invoices do not show the transaction and balance information. I made a post here: http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=17656

Think this could easily be done in conjunction with your mod?

Ace.

This mod has nothing todo with the layout of a PDF invoice.

The viewinvoice.tpl mentioned is the html invoice.

And and edtions done with the mod will not alter that.

Ace.

This mod has nothing todo with the layout of a PDF invoice.

The viewinvoice.tpl mentioned is the html invoice.

And and edtions done with the mod will not alter that.

So the answer to my question is "no"

Any chance of supporting pdfconfig.php in the future?

Ace,

The purpose of this is to add a button to the html invoice that function like the other payment buttons. The only difference is that this one allows you client to make a partial payment. That is the only thing that changes.

I think you are actually trying to acheive a custom looking invoice. This is something that this product a) isn't made to do. so b) will never do. There are alot of people here that could do some custom code to modify you invoice if thats what you require. There is also a template by juiced that may have the info that you want already.

Thank you for clearing that up. When I read the instructions for modifying the viewinvoice.tpl file, I thought maybe I could modify the PDF file as well so that the transactions and balance are shown at the bottom of the PDF invoice just as they are shown at the bottom of the HTML invoice. This way the client can see the partial payments (and due balance) on the PDF as well.

I would purchase this Mod if my PDF invoice had the same information (transactions and balance) as the HTML invoice does. Perhaps I will have a look at pdfconfig file and template file to add the information. Then I will make the purchase if I accomplish it.

Thanks again.

Edited by Gears