WHMCS - Softlayer API Addon

We are happy to present our WHMCS - Softlayer API Addon. This module Will to access your servers using your WHMCS panel.

FEATURES

* Reboot Server

* Power Server On

* Power Server On

* Turn Public Port On

* Turn Public Port On

* Set Uplink Speed

* View Bandwidth Graphs

Requires php5 and soap to be insalled and enabled.

Cost will be: $49.99/domain.

ORDER

screenshot.JPG

screenshot1.JPG

Edited by Corehoster.com

Just purchased this script but it's just giving a blank page when going to the modules section within whmcs?

Also I'm having trouble with where the files are supposed to be. The docs aren't very clear in this respect. Thanks in advance!

Hello stope246,

It is pretty basic:)

1. Please log into your *Softlayer Portal*.

2. Click *User Administration*.

3. Click *API Access*.

4. Select the user you want to generate an API key for.

5. Click *Generate* .

6. Copy key.

7. Open up the file called *sl.servers.php*, This file can be found in the zip file we provided in your clients area.

8. Place key in correct area.

9. Upload file to the server using an FTP client.

Please make sure you clients has permissions to the hardware.

Installing:

Copy contents of "Admin Mod" folder dir to /modules/admin/

copy contents of inclues to /includes/

Update: /whmcs/moudles/includes/admin/Softlayer_Server_Control/sl.servers.php with the correct values

Thanks for the portal instructions. I'll take a look at that.

I'm not sure if the files are in the wrong spot or something else is wrong.

Copy contents of "Admin Mod" folder dir to /modules/admin/

Zip file doesn't have a 'Admin Mod' folder. ?

/whmcs/moudles/includes/admin/Softlayer_Server_Control/sl.servers.php

Not sure about that path either. Can you double check if that's indeed the correct path?

Also, cannot edit "sl.servers.php" It's encrypted.

Thanks for the portal instructions. I'll take a look at that.

I'm not sure if the files are in the wrong spot or something else is wrong.

Zip file doesn't have a 'Admin Mod' folder. ?

Not sure about that path either. Can you double check if that's indeed the correct path?

Also, cannot edit "sl.servers.php" It's encrypted.

Hello bud,

If you don't mind opening up a support ticket that would be great. We will get all issues you may have resolved.

Hello bud,

If you don't mind opening up a support ticket that would be great. We will get all issues you may have resolved.

You might just post the info here or email me directly if it's no trouble. The login I used yesterday no longer works..

'Email not found'

You might just post the info here or email me directly if it's no trouble. The login I used yesterday no longer works..

'Email not found'

Hello stop246,

Please download the files again located in your clients area and following the readme file.

If you have lost your password i ask that you click the *forgot password button*.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Hello Zoilodiaz,

No. This script will allow the Admins to Reboot,view traffic,set port speed,turn server on/off, ect.

Regards,

As a SL reseller I'd like to give these abilities to my customers via the portal and provide many other features such as rDNS entries, etc..

I tried several times to contact corehoster.com. No luck!

It seems the company went out of business and has been bought by a "ghost" company called hostlynx.com. However, they don't answer any emails and their online support chat is always offline.

As a side note, we are actually developing our own solution and will release it to the community as soon as finished.

I was the developer that created the mod for corehoster that they onsold.

Obviously i wasn't going to release anything because they brought the code to release.

The fact that they have gone under does not supprise me.

If anyone would like the core code please contact me via email and we can work something out. I have created core API classes for Softlayer and Lime Network, i don't have the time to develop the code further however i would be willing to sell the existing code (royalty free) if someone wishes to pick this up for commercial release.

It Seams that corehoster or the old owner is still around as they have threatened me with action. So i will be removing this offer untill i can assertain where the company stands.

The status of a company doesn't negate their ownership and it would be rather unethical to "resell" the source again. On another note due to their status we are without this great contribution. Perhaps their's an alternate solution..

Do they own the API classes you wrote? If not perhaps we can work something out and I can use those to further develop a module that includes client area access and many more features. :)

Hello everyone,

Due to some past issues with Core Hoster, we had to temporarily stop selling this product. Within the next few days i will have this product back on the market as i see that there is some interest in this.

Please give me a few days.

If anyone has any question, Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

The status of a company doesn't negate their ownership and it would be rather unethical to "resell" the source again. On another note due to their status we are without this great contribution. Perhaps their's an alternate solution..

Do they own the API classes you wrote? If not perhaps we can work something out and I can use those to further develop a module that includes client area access and many more features. :)

Hello,

Yes, we own full source for this product.

If you have any question, Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

Hello,

Yes, we own full source for this product.

If you have any question, Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

Don't think I'll be purchasing it from you. Nothing personal, it's just that your recent history has given my doubts about the level of support for this product and this is one that sertainly needs it :)

If the module itself were encoded and the API classes were not I'd consider purchasing it.