[Help] SSL Setup + Editing Wording

bonked

Hey guys! I love my copy of WHMCS...very nice *claps*.

Now, I want SSL enabled throughout WHMCS (I know its only used for ordering by default). So, i googled it and found this thread.

Many thanks, but for some reason it still doesn't display the blue address bar (which i paid like 100.00 for), just the "https://". It displays the blue address bar in the Admin area however. Any ideas?

Next, i'm wondering what files i edit in order to change the wording and layout of the specific pages (like login, submit support ticket, etc). I'm guessing its in the "templates_c" folder, but i can never find the specific wording to change it.

Thanks for everyone's help, preemptively.

Okay...that general link doesnt help. Do i edit the .tpl files in the templates (Which have no "wording" in them, just some html and a ton of {.sdjhsd} variables. Where are these messages defined is what im asking.

It's all there on that page under "Customising WHMCS"

Next, i'm wondering what files i edit in order to change the wording and layout of the specific pages (like login, submit support ticket, etc). I'm guessing its in the "templates_c" folder, but i can never find the specific wording to change it.

Thanks for everyone's help, preemptively.

For changing the text like login, submit etc, simply edit the language file in the folder <root>/lang

Make a copy of the language text file and edit away...