Import data from OptiGold ISP

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has successfully imported data from OptiGold ISP and how this was done. I have accounts in OptiGold ISP and I would rather import by script than by hand. Right now I created the most active/current accounts by hand and would like to import payment history and invoices. Trouble tickets is of no concern at this point. We have data going back to 2005. Right now I have exported the data to three csv files cust, invoices, payment and also quickbooks (BTW I hope that quickbooks stuff comes soon for WHMCS).

Any help is appreciated.

• 6 months later...

Did not import I just added by hand invoices going back to Jan 2009. Looked at importing seemed to be more trouble than it was worth so just told everyone we are archiving all previous data prior to Jan 2009 and if you want/need copies there is a fee. Seemed fair enough to our staff. We gave everyone like two months before the fees would come. The old billing server (no live accounts) is still running today and will be shutdown completely once the image is taken to move to VM. Platespin is great!