License noconnection

AtlGirl

I've seen others experiencing the same licensing problem but unable to find a solution to this error:

LICENSE NOCONNECTION

WHMCS has not been able to verify your license for the past 7 days or more.

Before you can access your WHMCS Admin Area again your license needs to be verified. Make sure you do not have a firewall blocking the connection to our server

If you need assistance, email licensing@whmcs.com.

I requested assistance but haven't received a response so if anyone knows how to fix this please help. Reissuing the license didn't help and I haven't found any information regarding what firewall rule to change to allow WHMC to do their license check (i.e., allowing access to a specific port, specific ip, etc.)

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a similar problem. The server was "offline" for 10 days after a database crash. I am not presented with a dialog to enter the license and WHMCS's web site 'verify' operation does not work. We tried getting another server up and running, I'm wondering if this has now interfered with my WHMCS.

Whenever I log on it just jumps back to the logon page.

Anyone have advice?