pipe ticket

nimasdj

it will notify you of any tickets that your username belongs to. Its whatever email address you have associated with your whmcs "staff" account.

Also, you really need to start searching these forums before asking questions as a lot of them have already been answered. I am also a little concerned that you have no cpanel or hosting experience in general.

actually, I did check "Tick this box to receive email notifications when new tickets are opened or responded to" in admin area but not received any notification? as client I get the auto-responder but as admin I get all emails except ticket notification. any idea why?

I am also a little concerned that you have no cpanel or hosting experience in general.

If I did not receive any email because of unknown reason it doesn't mean that I don't have enough experience about cpanel and hosting.