Site Security Seal

DDT

How/where do I insert the code so my security seal displays on my order pages?

I use the default template so there's alway's space in the "footer" like above the copyright notice or somewhere down there. I have the code set to display in any file I place it in in the cart directorty so displaying on the common pages would be great (domain search/hosting order/etc.)

I have read until my eyes are crossed and it can''t be THAT hard, but I can't figure where to place it so it appears in most of the standard places potential clients would see.

Your help is appreciated in advance, I'm sure it's not that hard I just can't find the "how to" (there are how to's for much more comples things but I would think everyove would want their site seal on the default order pages.:?

• 4 weeks later...

We only display our site seal on our support front page.

Thus we use the following code

{if $SCRIPT_NAME eq "/index.php"}

"insert your code here"

{/if}

of course you could add a number of other pages to that list, including your cart, just by adding other pages to the list

How/where do I insert the code so my security seal displays on my order pages?

To answer your question directly you need to reference the .tpl files which are your template files.

whmcs install> templates> your template name in use> _____

A lot of them can be customised and code added but it is a lot of trial and error :)

I also suggest doing a full backup before hand. If you don't notice any changes try deleting all files in your template cache folder which is found here:

whmcs install> templates_c> _____

And then refresh.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.