Group Pay Update.

The Code that i got to work with Sparky's Help to display clan payments on there clan page and or clientarea home page is as follows

<b>Your Clan Payments are:<br /><br /><table border="1" align="center"><tr><th><b>Date</b></th><th><b>Description</b></th><th><b>Amount</b></th></tr>
		{php}
		$currentpayments = mysql_query("SELECT * from tblcredit where clientid = ".$_SESSION['uid']." ORDER BY date DESC LIMIT 20");
		while($r = mysql_fetch_array($currentpayments)){
		echo "<tr><td>". $r['date'] ."</td><td>". $r['description'] ."</td><td>". $r['amount'] ."</td></tr>";
		}
		{/php}
		</table>

^ Isn't that the same code I gave you?

Anyways... The new update has some more of this in it already... I haven't figured out the payments table yet using the smarty values, but the PDF files says its coded.

Both of these I put in the clan member view, not the client.

You can now put in the current payment due also in the tpl file. The smarty code is:

{if $invAmountDue}{$currencysymbol}{$invAmountDue} {$currency}{else}No Invoice Due!{/if}

And if you want your clan members to see what the current credit balance is also you add:

{$currencysymbol} {$clientInfo.credit} {$currency}

and for anyone that wants, I had a lot of clans the didn't want their name displayed, so I modified the name to show:

{if $clientInfo.companyname}{$clientInfo.companyname}{else}{$clientInfo.firstname} {$clientInfo.lastname}{/if}

That way if they enter a Clan Name in the company field, it will show that instead of their name. If they refuse to put their clan name in, then thats on them, and it will show their name.

Edited by VicToMeyeZR
update.

I also have this... to replace the php code for the past payments table...

{foreach item=pastPayments from=$pastPayments}<tr><td>{$pastPayments.date}</td><td>{$pastPayments.description}</td><td>{$pastPayments.amount}</td></tr></table>{foreachelse}<tr><td>None</td><td>None</td><td>0.00</td></tr></table>{/foreach}

I have only got this to display one line so far.... Hopefully Shaun can elaborate a litte as to what I have wrong.

• 3 weeks later...