Group Pay Update.

Please keep all Group Pay questions to this one thread.

Just an update.

There is a new version of Group Pay in the works.

This will have the following features:

• Hooks to add custom logic
  • 3.8.1 Compatiability

If you have any quick features throw them in here.

• 2 weeks later...

Suggestions.

1. When a group pay payment is made, the account owner is sent an email.

2. ability to see who has made payments from the clients area. (amount, email adress, first, last name)

3. Remote GET functions for an outside website, to show amount of invoice, or amount of credit based off of the hash.

That would finish out the request from my end on this code. Thanks

Suggestions.

1. When a group pay payment is made, the account owner is sent an email.

2. ability to see who has made payments from the clients area. (amount, email adress, first, last name)

3. Remote GET functions for an outside website, to show amount of invoice, or amount of credit based off of the hash.

That would finish out the request from my end on this code. Thanks

Cheers for the suggestions;

This version of Group pay included the API's.

This means that anyone can make the system do what they want.

But when i get some time again i may add these options.

I added the group pay payments table to the Clients area of the group pay. Here is the code for your TPL file if anyone is interested.

<center><b>Your Clan Payments are:</b><br /><table border="1" align="center"><tr><b><th>Date</th><th>Description</th><th>Amount</th></b></tr>{php}$currentpayments = mysql_query("SELECT * from `tblcredit` where `clientid` = ".$_SESSION['uid']." and `description` LIKE 'Group%'"); 
           while($r = mysql_fetch_array($currentpayments)){
   			echo "<tr><td>". $r['date'] ."</td><td>". $r['description'] ."</td><td>". $r['amount'] ."</td></tr>";
   		}{/php}</table></center>

I am also adding in the ability for the Payees to see the current invoice amount (if one is active of course) It is very simple, and I will post the tpl code also when I have that one. I am also working on a Nuke Block for donations..

I added the group pay payments table to the Clients area of the group pay. Here is the code for your TPL file if anyone is interested.

<center><b>Your Clan Payments are:</b><br /><table border="1" align="center"><tr><b><th>Date</th><th>Description</th><th>Amount</th></b></tr>{php}$currentpayments = mysql_query("SELECT * from `tblcredit` where `clientid` = ".$_SESSION['uid']." and `description` LIKE 'Group%'"); 
           while($r = mysql_fetch_array($currentpayments)){
   			echo "<tr><td>". $r['date'] ."</td><td>". $r['description'] ."</td><td>". $r['amount'] ."</td></tr>";
   		}{/php}</table></center>

I am also adding in the ability for the Payees to see the current invoice amount (if one is active of course) It is very simple, and I will post the tpl code also when I have that one. I am also working on a Nuke Block for donations..

hmmmmm iadded this to my clientareahome.tpl and added a small clan pay donation i see it added the credit so clan pay is working but it still shows nothing in the area of your clan donations in the boxes provided is there something else i need to add.???

I don't suppose either of you guys have a good sugested layout for the client page (grouppay.php).

Im not great at coding, html & css stuff Im fine with, but smarty stuff is a step out of my comfort zone.

Any pointers would be helpful, or better still a pic/link to what you guys have done.

Many Thanks

hmmmmm iadded this to my clientareahome.tpl and added a small clan pay donation i see it added the credit so clan pay is working but it still shows nothing in the area of your clan donations in the boxes provided is there something else i need to add.???

try adding in include("grouppay.php"); at the beginning of the php... That should do it, since the variables are based off of the grouppay settings in the grouppay.php file..

I don't suppose either of you guys have a good sugested layout for the client page (grouppay.php).

Im not great at coding, html & css stuff Im fine with, but smarty stuff is a step out of my comfort zone.

Any pointers would be helpful, or better still a pic/link to what you guys have done.

Many Thanks

You don't really need to know the smarty template system. The TPL file is already done. Just add your html css code around what is already their to make the layout like you want it.

Cheers for the suggestions;

This version of Group pay included the API's.

This means that anyone can make the system do what they want.

But when i get some time again i may add these options.

Hey man. Where is the API documention and the GET and POST variables for this? Trying to do the Nuke Block..

Thanks

try adding in include("grouppay.php"); at the beginning of the php... That should do it, since the variables are based off of the grouppay settings in the grouppay.php file..

nope when i add at very start of the tpl page turns blank and if added at start of your code my layout disappears

I have been setting things up and now there have realised a bug I think.

Once enabled it doesn't seem to be able to be disabled.

I untick the box, hit save and get told changes are saved, but it stays active. Anyone else having this, or just me?

May give 1.07 a try see if that fixes it, but ideally wanted to check it wasn't an upgrade issue.

Cheers.