Continue Shopping in Default Cart

Impact-John

Yes thats the line (with the input bit at the beginning) and I put it into the viewcart.tpl

That is only one part though there are lots of edits to do. One of them is to remove the unset command at the bottom of products.tpl another is to add the empty cart code (along with the java script)

You can look at what I did on my site.(but don't order unless you want the item)

Edited by sparky

ok i got the continue shopping to work and i got the red text to remove an item but it wont remove item on click

{foreach key=num item=product from=$products}

<tr class="carttableproduct"><td>

<strong><em>{$product.productinfo.groupname}</em> - {$product.productinfo.name}</strong>{if $product.domain} ({$product.domain}){/if}<br />

{if $product.configoptions}

{foreach key=confnum item=configoption from=$product.configoptions} » {$configoption.name}: {if $configoption.type eq 1 || $configoption.type eq 2}{$configoption.option}{elseif $configoption.type eq 3}{if $configoption.qty}{$LANG.yes}{else}{$LANG.no}{/if}{elseif $configoption.type eq 4}{$configoption.qty} x {$configoption.option}{/if}<br />{/foreach}

{/if}

</td><td align="center"><strong>{$product.pricingtext}{if $product.proratadate}<br />({$LANG.orderprorata} {$product.proratadate}){/if}</strong></td></tr>

{foreach key=addonnum item=addon from=$product.addons}

<tr class="carttableaddon"><td><strong>{$LANG.orderaddon}</strong> - {$addon.name}</td><td align="center"><strong>{$addon.pricingtext}</strong></td></tr>

{/foreach}

<tr class="carttableconfig"><td><a href="{$smarty.server.PHP_SELF}?a=confproduct&i={$num}" style="color:#009900;">[{$LANG.carteditproductconfig}]</a> <a href="#" onclick="removeItem('p','{$num}');return false" style="color:#cc0000;">[{$LANG.cartremove}]</a></td><td> </td></tr>

{/foreach}

once again the senior members of the whmcs forums have come through i was missing the java script code at the very top of the page for the remove items to work thanks again Sparky.

{literal}<script language="javascript">

function removeItem(type,num) {

var response = confirm("{/literal}{$LANG.cartremoveitemconfirm}{literal}");

if (response) {

window.location = 'cart.php?a=remove&r='+type+'&i='+num;

}

}

function emptyCart(type,num) {

var response = confirm("{/literal}{$LANG.cartemptyconfirm}{literal}");

if (response) {

window.location = 'cart.php?a=empty';

}