Order form/cart customizing

jkletch

I need to control the size of the Order Form/Cart. My new layout includes a left column and I need to add a 200px left margin to the order form, the form with the 5 step out checks.

I have been through the template/*.tpl files and made lots of changes to modify the client area. But I can't seem to find this.

Can someone point me to the appropriate file or CSS?

You can see where I am going with it here:

http://dev.mulehill.com/services/

(Still lots of work to do to get my changes to render in IE... looks good in firefox)

I found these forms under the 'orderforms' folder. Just when I thought I edited them all I tried to pay an invoice with a credit card from the 'view invoice' screen and that took to a different checkout page that doesn;t have the formatting I need.

I see three folders under 'orderforms': 'boxes', 'cart', 'default' and 'singlepage'. I have been working in the 'default' folder primarily and edited a bit of css in the 'cart' styles.css. And even copied ove all the template files I have working from the 'default' folder to the 'cart' folder, but alas there is another checkout form to be edited.

I'll keep looking, but hope to learn what triggers these different order form folders into action.

Can someone shed some light on this?

• 5 months later...

I too have been looking on how to do the following with the cart.php:

1. Change Colors - especially background colors

2. When the default order form is selected to "Cart" - I would like to add some line breaks <br> or <p> between the rows of product listings at the top - so it is easier to read.

3. When the default order form is selected to "Boxes" - I would like to change the shades or colors of the boxes backgrounds.

I have looked and changed almost every value to #000000 to see if I was on the right style sheet - but no luck :(

Can someone please tell me what pages control the 3 things I am trying to do.

Thank you

• 9 months later...

As someone has posted above.

The cart.php is controlled via the templates/orderforms/<your selected form>

In each there is a style.css and then the relivent .tpl files.

Also note that alot of things are still controlled via the main stylesheet so for typography changes you will need to edit there.

All the .tpl files are well named.

ZIPPOHOSTING

You will need to edit the main template style for this, such as /templates/portal/style.css if you are using portal theme.

2. When the default order form is selected to "Cart" - I would like to add some line breaks <br> or <p> between the rows of product listings at the top - so it is easier to read.

Go to /templates/orderforms/cart/viewcart.tpl - From there you can edit 90% of the page itself.

3. When the default order form is selected to "Boxes" - I would like to change the shades or colors of the boxes backgrounds.

Go to /templates/orderforms/boxes/style.css - Edit the following background-colour: to your colour choice, the first one is the darker line(seperator if you like) second one is the first row color usually the lighter colour, third is the slightly darker row color.

tr.orderheadingrow {

background-color: #166E9D;

color: #ffffff;

}

tr.orderrow1 {

background-color: #E8F0F9;

color: #000000;

}

tr.orderrow2 {

background-color: #D6E4F6;

color: #000000;

}

As someone has posted above.

The cart.php is controlled via the templates/orderforms/<your selected form>

In each there is a style.css and then the relivent .tpl files.

Also note that alot of things are still controlled via the main stylesheet so for typography changes you will need to edit there.

All the .tpl files are well named.

ZIPPOHOSTING

You will need to edit the main template style for this, such as /templates/portal/style.css if you are using portal theme.

Go to /templates/orderforms/cart/viewcart.tpl - From there you can edit 90% of the page itself.

Go to /templates/orderforms/boxes/style.css - Edit the following background-colour: to your colour choice, the first one is the darker line(seperator if you like) second one is the first row color usually the lighter colour, third is the slightly darker row color.

Thanks. I found those files and made my edits. I forgot that things like submit byttons are controled by your computer theme.