Hide links in order process

clothingsavers

How do I make this not show while checking out:

Support Client Area Knowledgebase Support Tickets Downloads

Shopping Cart

You are here: Shopping Cart

or atleast the: Support Client Area Knowledgebase Support Tickets Downloads

*when checking out i feel its better for customers to stick with checking ut and not wonder to other links. Better for sales conversion.

Can anyone show me how i can do this?

I htought it would be easier just to post it here:

{if $smarty.server.PHP_SELF != '/cart.php'}

<table class="topnavbar"><tr class="topnavbar"><td><a href="index.php">{$LANG.globalsystemname}</a></td><td><a href="clientarea.php">{$LANG.clientareatitle}</a></td><td><a href="knowledgebase.php">{$LANG.knowledgebasetitle}</a></td><td><a href="supporttickets.php">{$LANG.supportticketspagetitle}</a></td><td><a href="downloads.php">{$LANG.downloadstitle}</a></td>{if $loggedin}<td><a href="logout.php">{$LANG.logouttitle}</a></td>{/if}</tr></table>

{/if}

Can you tell me if I did this right?

I tried the below code and it worked lol

{else}
<table class="topnavbar"><tr class="topnavbar"><td><a href="index.php">{$LANG.globalsystemname}</a></td><td><a href="clientarea.php">{$LANG.clientareatitle}</a></td><td><a href="knowledgebase.php">{$LANG.knowledgebasetitle}</a></td><td><a href="supporttickets.php">{$LANG.supportticketspagetitle}</a></td><td><a href="downloads.php">{$LANG.downloadstitle}</a></td>{if $loggedin}<td><a href="logout.php">{$LANG.logouttitle}</a></td>{/if}</tr></table>

{/if}

=D now i have to see where its showing and where its not showing

Thanks so much!

So when you are on the cart page you want it to show then

Check my last post!!

I tried the below code and it worked lol

{else}

{/if}

=D now i have to see where its showing and where its not showing

Thanks so much!

So when you are on the cart page you want it to show then

Check my last post!!

Ok i tried the {if $smarty.server.PHP_SELF != '/billing/cart.php'} but it didnt work. It does work with the {if $smarty.server.PHP_SELF != '/cart.php'} but I had to add {else} after it.

like if on cart page Nothing...else other page Show Links.

Try clearing your cache and do a hard refresh (IE.. ctrl + refresh) (Firefox.. shift + reload)

It works like this

if $smarty.server.PHP_SELF does not equal /billing/cart.php then display the code.

Just put {$smarty.server.PHP_SELF} on the line above and you will see exactly what it is.

Ok I guess i just deleted the menu from every page or i just don't remember where it is supposed to show the links. The below code is what I am using.

Can you fix this code please:

{else}
{/if}

I really appreciate your help! =)

{if $smarty.server.PHP_SELF != '/billing/cart.php'}
{/if}

{/if}

It worked! Thank you so much!! :)

to block creditcard.php also do I just add the 2 lines like this:

{if $smarty.server.PHP_SELF != '/billing/checkout.php'}

{/if}

I see that its working fine now.

Use the same tags to put around the breadcrumb code to not display on the cart pages.

Is the breadcrumb this navigation:

Home My Details My Products & Services My Invoices My Support Tickets My Emails?

and does this only show when you are logged in or after you place a purchase?

Sorry for all of the questions.

Is the breadcrumb this navigation:

Home My Details My Products & Services My Invoices My Support Tickets My Emails?

and does this only show when you are logged in or after you place a purchase?

Sorry for all of the questions.

Definitely not... it is the clientarea navigation displayed only when logged in.

This is

<p><span class="heading">{$pagetitle}</span><br />

{$LANG.globalyouarehere}: {$breadcrumbnav}</p>

Edited by sparky

thanks I will be sure to also block the bread crumb nav you mentioned.

Ok I tried the below code you said but it started showing the links again:

did i do anything wrong?

{if $smarty.server.PHP_SELF != '/billing/cart.php' or $smarty.server.PHP_SELF != '/billing/creditcard.php'}

{/if}

I don't know what to say you have been helping me alot and I am very thankful.

Have to change it a bit to check for 2 pages

{if $smarty.server.PHP_SELF == '/billing/cart.php' || $smarty.server.PHP_SELF == '/billing/creditcard.php'}{else}
<table class="topnavbar"><tr class="topnavbar"><td><a href="index.php">{$LANG.globalsystemname}</a></td><td><a href="clientarea.php">{$LANG.clientareatitle}</a></td><td><a href="announcements.php">{$LANG.announcementstitle}</a></td><td><a href="knowledgebase.php">{$LANG.knowledgebasetitle}</a></td><td><a href="supporttickets.php">{$LANG.supportticketspagetitle}</a></td><td><a href="downloads.php">{$LANG.downloadstitle}</a></td>{if $loggedin}<td><a href="logout.php">{$LANG.logouttitle}</a></td>{/if}</tr></table>
{/if}