Payment gateway module: using mygateway_link

romatr

Hi,

I have a little question. Currently I coded my custome gateway to work through mygateway_capture() function. I process invoice with my custom gateway API, it works with WHMCS by admin/cron.php script. And my custom gateway provider have no payment process form API to use in whmcs mygateway_link() function, only merchant API.

How can I implement (or emulate) this form with WHMCS? I want this custom payment gateway to be visible on view invoice form in clients area like gateways that use mygateway_link() functionality.

Can I do something like this?

1. Code mygateway_link() to use form that will be posted on my own created script somewhere in my WHMSC installation location. This script will be coded similar to mygateway_capture() function.

2. Script will try to use same API as mygateway_capture() and will return result that I will show to my customer.

Thank you.