[MOD] Domain Transfers Text

sparky

edit /templates/orderforms/[yourcarttype]/adddomain.tpl

Find

<form method="post" action="{$smarty.server.PHP_SELF}?a=add&domain={$domain}">

Replace the table under it with

<table class="clientareatable" style="width:90%;" align="center" cellspacing="1">
<tr class="clientareatableheading"><td>{$LANG.domainname}</td><td>{$LANG.domainstatus}</td><td>{$LANG.domainmoreinfo}</td></tr>
{foreach key=num item=result from=$availabilityresults}
{if $domain eq "transfer"}
<tr class="clientareatableactive"><td>{$result.domain}</td><td class="{if $result.status eq $searchvar}domaincheckeravailable{else}domaincheckerunavailable{/if}">{if $result.status eq $searchvar}<input type="checkbox" name="domains[]" value="{$result.domain}"{if $result.domain|in_array:$domains} checked{/if} /> Available! Transfer Now{else}{$LANG.domainunavailable}{/if}</td><td>{if $result.regoptions}<select name="domainsregperiod[{$result.domain}]">{foreach key=num item=regoption from=$result.regoptions}<option value="{$regoption.period}">{$currencysymbol}{$regoption.price} {$currency} One Time Fee</option>{/foreach}</select>{/if}</td></tr>
{else}
<tr class="clientareatableactive"><td>{$result.domain}</td><td class="{if $result.status eq $searchvar}domaincheckeravailable{else}domaincheckerunavailable{/if}">{if $result.status eq $searchvar}<input type="checkbox" name="domains[]" value="{$result.domain}"{if $result.domain|in_array:$domains} checked{/if} /> {$LANG.domainavailable}{else}{$LANG.domainunavailable}{/if}</td><td>{if $result.regoptions}<select name="domainsregperiod[{$result.domain}]">{foreach key=num item=regoption from=$result.regoptions}<option value="{$regoption.period}">{$currencysymbol}{$regoption.price} {$currency} for {$regoption.period} {$LANG.orderyears}</option>{/foreach}</select>{/if}</td></tr>
{/if}
{/foreach}
</table>

Now in /templates/orderforms/[yourcarttype]/configureproductdomain.tpl

Find

{if $availabilityresults}

<p class="cartsubheading">{$LANG.choosedomains}</p>

Replace the table under it with

<table class="clientareatable" style="width:90%;" align="center" cellspacing="1">
<tr class="clientareatableheading"><td>{$LANG.domainname}</td><td>{$LANG.domainstatus}</td><td>{$LANG.domainmoreinfo}</td></tr>
{foreach key=num item=result from=$availabilityresults}
{if $domainoption eq "transfer"}
<tr class="clientareatableactive"><td>{$result.domain}</td><td class="{if $result.status eq $searchvar}domaincheckeravailable{else}domaincheckerunavailable{/if}">{if $result.status eq $searchvar}<input type="checkbox" name="domains[]" value="{$result.domain}" /> Available! Transfer Now{else}{$LANG.domainunavailable}{/if}</td><td>{if $result.regoptions}<select name="domainsregperiod[{$result.domain}]">{foreach key=num item=regoption from=$result.regoptions}<option value="{$regoption.period}">{$currencysymbol}{$regoption.price} {$currency} One Time Fee</option>{/foreach}</select>{/if}</td></tr>
{else}
<tr class="clientareatableactive"><td>{$result.domain}</td><td class="{if $result.status eq $searchvar}domaincheckeravailable{else}domaincheckerunavailable{/if}">{if $result.status eq $searchvar}<input type="checkbox" name="domains[]" value="{$result.domain}" /> {$LANG.domainavailable}{else}{$LANG.domainunavailable}{/if}</td><td>{if $result.regoptions}<select name="domainsregperiod[{$result.domain}]">{foreach key=num item=regoption from=$result.regoptions}<option value="{$regoption.period}">{$currencysymbol}{$regoption.price} {$currency} for {$regoption.period} {$LANG.orderyears}</option>{/foreach}</select>{/if}</td></tr>
{/if}
{/foreach}
</table>

• 10 months later...

I tried to put this into V4.2, it says transfer now but in the price box it comes up saying something like "arrey price..." or something like that and even when dropping the box down to add years it says the same....

Is there something different in this version

Thanks

There seems to be a bit of a problem with it, i dont know if it is caused by this mod or with my whmcs (v4.2)

How the current code is I go to transfer and type in a domain name and click search then in the drop down gives me the option of 1 year to transfer and no more more years due to this been disabled with (-1) in the domain pricing but when I change this code the drop down will look like this

£9.99 One time fee

One time fee

One time fee

One time fee

One time fee

One time fee

One time fee

One time fee

One time fee

One time fee

One time fee

If I click on one of them (One time fee) it will come up with number of years but like i say this has been disabled with -1.

What could this be

thank you