[RESOLVED] Wrong domain transfer price on domainchecker

dexus

Because transfer must have 1 year, transfer always adds just 1 year for any domain, transfer minimum is not 2 years when domain have minimum registration 2 years... :)

When domain have 2 years minimum registration, that is only for "registration", domain can also be renewd fo 1 year after that initial 2-year registration.

Because transfer must have 1 year, transfer always adds just 1 year for any domain, transfer minimum is not 2 years when domain have minimum registration 2 years... :)

No.

It varies by TLD - most of the domains with min 2 year cycles do *NOT* add a year when transferring, others round to the nearest 2 years, others wipe out any "pre-registered" time and set the date two years from today.

Yes I forgot about that, as I said in my previous post, I was not shure about this, so anyway there are TLD's that add 1 year with transfer regardles min 2 year registration, and also there are domains that have 2 years minimum registration but can be renewed for only 1 year after initial 2 years registration...

So anyway this should be fixed and should not show price 0.00 for transfer.

I didn't try that. This domain must have a price for transfer, because transfer is adding only 1 year so why would I remove that price. I only have to set -1.00 for 1 year registration of that TLD because first registration have to be minimum 2 years.

Also I have to mention that this is actually working like it should during the order process, only problem is how price is shown on domainchecker page.