AllureHost Integration...AGAIN?!

SwiftModders

Sure, I decided to be a show-off again. I just love playing with the WHMCS system to try to switch it up. My clients love it, so hopefully you guys can get inspired as well to make something great for your clients. I am sure they deserve it!

Feedback is always welcome, feel free to be as harsh or positive as you want to be!

Also feel free to check out the order form, and support pages. I ditched Kayako because it got really annoying. The WHMCS Support system fits us just great, it's simple just like we want it. For another $35 a month, the Kayako software wasn't worth it...

Now if only WHMCS had a live chat system ;)...

Enjoy.

dashboard.jpg

details.jpg

products.jpg

submit-ticket.jpg

tickets.jpg

Great integration !! Very impressive !! :)

One question: How do you deal with updates? Do you overwrite all your files then modify them one by one? Or do you only upload changed files?

Again great job :)

Well it depends on the severity of the update. If the update is major, with major features...I start fresh. Otherwise, I upgrade the templates I need to and keep it moving :). I usually keep backups of my old templates, so I can reference them for looks.

Regards,

John