Leaving Modernbill

tcheck

Does anyone know if WHMCS handles multiple Plesk accounts better then MB? The problem with ModernBill is that if a customers buys a second account, their login credentials are not correct. still an issue with MB 5.6, and I have been complaining to them for over a year. WHMCS looks really attractive, but I want to know what kind of new issues we are going to run into.

Well we left MB and came here last week and I see already I am going to be very happy :)

Now if ReSellOne was completly supported then it would even be better but I have found away around that issue with a few tricks.

(I doubt they go any further with ReSellOne module seeing how thay are trying to offer Enom services on the side)

Anyways WHMCS is still the best we have tried so far and untill someone offers complete ReSellOne support we will stay here ...... :)

The move was very easy and very few tweaks were needed ... and the templete system makes it a breeze to customize to fit your site.

The first problem with ModernBill is....it's owned by Parallels and they wont listen to you...

Even before Parallels took over, MB did not listen, the're arrogant.

Hey there,

Well, today I did it. I left ModernBill and started WHMCS. I am a little afraid of how I will transfer everything, as there were so many issues with my ModernBill installation. Wish me luck! I'll be posting my experience with WHMCS soon.

Well, you won't regret it, I'm sure.