Blank page in orders

Javichino

I enabled configuration.php in order to see the mistakes, then I went to the cart and asked for a hosting account, to reach "Process Order" before I left blank, now I get this:

cart.php?a=checkout

WHMCS version: 3.6.2

PHP version: 5.2.5

[b]Warning[/b]:  mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in [b]/home/nehuel/public_html/my/includes/functions.php[/b] on line [b]0[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]:  mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in [b]/home/nehuel/public_html/my/includes/functions.php[/b] on line [b]0[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]:  mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in [b]/home/nehuel/public_html/my/includes/processinvoices.php[/b] on line [b]0[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]:  mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in [b]/home/nehuel/public_html/my/includes/processinvoices.php[/b] on line [b]0[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]:  mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in [b]/home/nehuel/public_html/my/cart.php[/b] on line [b]0[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]:  mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in [b]/home/nehuel/public_html/my/cart.php[/b] on line [b]0[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]:  mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in [b]/home/nehuel/public_html/my/includes/customfieldfunctions.php[/b] on line [b]0[/b]

[b]Warning[/b]: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nehuel/public_html/my/includes/functions.php:0) in [b]/home/nehuel/public_html/my/cart.php[/b] on line [b]0[/b]

There is a solution for this? every time someone calls an account of hosting goes blank, no data to the customer and makes me trouble in the administration ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I am having a similar problem and I have customers waiting to buy.

I have contacted support yesterday and they are looking into it but I thought I'd check here if anyone new the solution.

I've installed whmcs and I like it but I'm getting a blank white page errors when testing the checkout through the cart.

I turned on errors in configuration and it shows the following on http://www.automatedreferral.com/support/cart.php?a=checkout

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/automate/public_html/support/includes/functions.php on line 0

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/automate/public_html/support/includes/functions.php:0) in /home/automate/public_html/support/cart.php on line 0

Please help?

Thanks you

Yes, there's been 1 response every 12 to 24 hours but then i don't hear from them.

So here's what I've just found. The checkout page would go blank and white after clicking on the grey paypal buttom in checkout.

I could not find anything so I backed up the database then dropped the tables. I deleted the folder from the server and kept an error log from in it. I took the original zip file and extracted it and did a fresh install. I've sinced learned that I have phpsuexec on so I did not change any permissions this time at all and uploaded everything and restored database.

The 1st order goes all the way through at this point after clicking on the grey PayPal button.

Any order after that does not go through. Gives a blank white page when set to redirect to paypal gateway or gives error when set to invoice.