Prefect idea for SMS Application to work with WHMCS.

I have a idea using SMS. But i do not know any PHP to do it.

Everytime a user submit reply to ticket, either new ticket or replying a ticket, i would like to recieve a SMS.

sad case that My country did not have the mynumber@myphoneprovider.com working.

And i have a solution. I have a GSM MODEM and i have lots of sms credits in the sim card i inserted in. So i need someone to help me in this.

I have a SMS software that have a API. The API works like this. http://someiphere.com:8080/ ?PhoneNumber=123123123123&Text=hello+how+are+you (the + replaces all the spaces in the message)

So when someone enters a new ticket or reply, maybe a php fetch function (or some kind of function that makes the system visit this website) once this website is hit, the sms will be sent out. The message send out can be up to 3messages (160*3) letters long. so i can include a From, Client-or-not, a Subject of ticket inside.

I have some ideas. why not we make this forever one? and also we can make a sms sending out module where you choose customer to send, and the message to send. Or also a SMS payment reminder.