WHMCS closes tickets automaticly?

Boston

Hello,

I have noticed this a couple of times. For some reason a ticket which has been just opened or responded closes automaticly.

First time I noticed it when a client opened a ticket, I recieved an email from it normally but when I tried to check it, it was closed in the admin panel. I thought that the client had closed it by accident because he stated that he had not closed it.

I just noticed this again. Now a non-registered customer opened a ticket and after he responded to it it closed automaticly. There has been no other admins logged in or anything.

Any ideas what could have caused this? Activity log, admin log etc shows no information.

Clients can close their own tickets from the client area.

Matt

This is exactly what I thought. With the first ticket I was sure that the client had closed it manually, but with the second automaticly closed ticket the client had no account on our WHMCS yet. As far as I know then there is no way that he could have closed the ticket.

The cron related automatic ticket closing is set to 0 in the automation settings. I guess it should be deactivated.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...