Domain redirection and free domain

dotcom22

Question

Hi

I see is not possible to propose to customer to simply buy a domain forward (redirection) in case they want order (at the same time of first order or anytime) more then 1 domain. Typically for example by ordering one hosting+domain (mydomain.com) and order 2 more domain+redirection (mydomain.net and mydomain.org) without host... This appear almost possible if using Products Addon option but the problem are Addon can only be associate with Host and not also with domain...

Plan you to make upgrade with this kind of feature in near future ?

Other question: I would like offer a free domain with any host purchased but only if domain are not allready registred...that mean if customer have allready domain from another registrar in that case is not necessary to offer domain because customer pay allready for this domain to another registrar...In fact I dont plan to make possible to transfert a domain...so or customer order new domain and I pay for that (free domain) or customer keep his existing domain and manage them and I dont pay for his domain..

Thanks in advance for any suggestions..

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet