Planetdomain WT#?

ozmo

Hi all,

I have had my first .org.au registration request via Planetdomain. I assumed it would be like any other domain registration. It's now been three days and all I see in my PD reseller control panel under Pending Registrations is "Awaiting Administrative Approval". What is this?

Is this normal for .au registrations? What could be the hold up?

Now I have attempted to contact PD via their support system (still waiting for a response 55 hrs later) and also via phone which keeps me in a queue for ever and then cuts out.

Anyhoo, are their alternate .au registrars which WHCMS support?

Cheers,

ozmo

DistributeIT - I have been with them since god knows when. They always answer support emails very promptly and during business hours I can ring and speak to them straight away. They are Very Helpfull!!

From their contact page

Distribute.IT Pty Ltd

Telephone: +61 3 9602 3430

Fax: +61 3 9602 1530

Email: support@distributeit.com.au

Hours of Operation:

9:00 AM - 5:30 PM Monday - Friday

(Australian Eastern Standard Times)

Email support is available outside of these hours.

OZ, we use Distribute It as well. not neccessarily the cheapest, but unless you are selling 10 domains a day, the extra couple of bucks per dom (.au) is worth every penny when you have an issue.

have had to call them a number of times, and every issue was dealt with professionally, courteously, and quickly. They have no problem staying with you til the issue is addressed.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the recommendation guys. I signed up with Distribute IT yesterday and I'm now up and running.

You are correct about their support... top notch :D

I'm new to .au registrations and see that one of the domains registered today states "Requires DIT approval". Any idea of how long this process takes?

Thanks again,

ozmo