.CA dillemma with WHMCS

scrumpyjack

I'm using whmcs & I also have a Directi account and everything works great but I sometimes Sell .CA domain names and when I configured my whmcs originally , I set it up to also show .CA domain names for sale , but later I was told that Directi doesn't sell .CA domains. I still have an account with domainpeople where I can manually register .CA domains so maybey I can still use that as an option

In WHMCS It seems to work fine as far as finding an available .CA when using Domain Availability Checker but what happens if someone tries to buy one ? I don't mind continuing manually registering with my old domain reseller just for .CA domains if someone can tell me that whmcs notifies me when someone buys a .CA from my whmcs ...

I don't feel like buying a .CA domain name just to try it out so I was hoping someone would know ...

In DOMAIN REGISTRARS / REGISTRAR SETTINGS there is an option to choose EMAIL . What does this do ?

Thanks

It seems to work fine as far as finding an available .CA when using Domain Availability Checker but what happens if someone tries to buy one ?

It will put the domain registration through whichever registrar you've setup for that ccTLD in the domain pricing page, same as any other TLD you define ...

In DOMAIN REGISTRARS / REGISTRAR SETTINGS there is an option to choose EMAIL . What does this do ?

reproduced from "How to make people feel silly on forums" , method #1 of an endless series... aka pointing out the flippin obvious ... ;)

It sends the registration details to you by email !