Custom mod problems

tomdchi

I really like whmcs overall. It works very well, easy to install, and lots of features. I had no problem sending them $500 as a deposit for some custom modifications at the beginning of May. I was very patient and very understanding about the slow or no response to questions. I did not pester them for status requests, only 5 times since all of this started have I asked for an update. Almost 4 months has past and I have yet to see any results. I was told on 6/24 that most of the mods had been done but still nothing. I just lost my biggest client because I am unable to provide the features that I promised and the mods were supposed to provide.

So, I guess if you need webhosting software with the stated features then great. If you need it to do anything it doesn't already do then don't even think about trying to get it implemented.

I had them do some minor mods when I first swapped over to WHMCS with no problems myself. I'm saddened to hear that custom programming has declined and hope that it's an isolated incident. Have you requested any further updates from the WHMCS Team as to the status of the mods and if the mods that they have already programmed can be implemented without the final mods being finished?

I did and told them what I could get by with in the interim. The problem with that is that I haven't had any response from them in the past 3 weeks. I do hope this is isolated as I really do like whmcs very much and I am still holding out that by some miracle everything will work out all right. But this is business and you gotta get going. I am currently taking bids on a coder site to build what we want from scratch. Going to cost a lot more but at least it will get done.