Adding Domain

GSP

Hello,

Could someone help me with this issue. I have several clients within my WHMCS that I have registered domains for before before creating their revolving account within the admin section. Now, one of my client's yearly domain is up for renewal, however, I'm stomped as to how to add this domain to her account in order for WHMCS sends out this notice.

Can anyone help me figure this out? I'd like to do this update for the remaining clients who I've processed this way.

Thanks in advance.

(Just a side note: This is in reference to adding a domain that is registered through me and my needing WHMCS to handle this from here on out.)

~Sophia

put through an order of a domain transfer

tick the boxes not to send confirmation or invoice to client

when "accepting" the order set none as the registrar type and untick the send to reg and send to client boxes

edit the dates to be correct on the domain and set your *renewal* price in both the inital and recurring price fields

save, then set the registrar to the correct registrar

on the client profile click "generate invoices"

job done ;D