WHMCS Integration

Lamperouge

Anyone here manage to integrate WHMCS into your current design without having much programming knowledge yourself? (mainly the banner and navigation bar) I've search, screen and read through what I might have missed out before I started this thread but still.. I doesn't really get it.

Which are the line that belong to the WHMCS default and needs to be removed for replacing my own HTML code? (header.tpl) Do I just overwrite the style.css after that?

Thank you.

All you need is some HTML and CSS knowledge. The odd bit of Smarty wouldn't go amiss either.

Is there still hope for me to do the basic integration myself supposedly both are absent?

On a side note, I think that didn't answer my question. :( I'm asking which are the line in header.tpl belongs to the WHMCS default and needs to be removed for replacing my own HTML code. Do I just overwrite the style.css after that?

Can someone let me know if I'm actually going in a wrong direction with my question?

Header.tpl has the navigation, but if you overwrite the css files be sure to keep a backup just in case.

I agree with chickendippers here, and state the importance that if you have to ask these type of questions you would be best off to get WHMCS to do the integration for you. The turn around time is great, and you can rest assured that it will work without error. It is $34.95 for the service.

http://www.whmcs.com/services.php

It can be done if you know a fair bit of HTML and CSS and you are willing to invest some time into it. As stated it's often better if you don't know to pay somebody else to do it for you. If time is not an issue then you can try to do it yourself and learn along the way :)