import scripts

i have signed in before i used the directlink in a support ticket to get the import done,

having looked at that machine it was the internet cache and also gopherhosts i have been working and fixing computers since 1998 and also have a number of MS certs under my belt including 3 on windows 2003, my MCDST and MCP status.

Its down to not thinking of the simple things that could be causing it at the end of the day.

having looked at that machine it was the internet cache and also gopherhosts i have been working and fixing computers since 1998 and also have a number of MS certs under my belt including 3 on windows 2003, my MCDST and MCP status.

Only since 98'...late start....3 Certs...not bad but I just a few more including CCNA, CISSP, PMP, MCSE ( 2008 ), MCITP, and my all time beginning favorite...A+. As far as MCP...it really doesnt count when you have MCSE on Server2003 since you get MCP when you pass your 1st exam...mainly XP 270 or something along that line.

Hi i am looking around the client area and can not see where i down load theses to can some one point me to the right place. [/qUOTE]

Sorry...I will remember that your Certs allow you to go deep into networking but lack the ability to find a link on a web page. You may want to look into some basic internet classes if you the chance with your busy cert-life. It will do wonders helping you click on a link.

Next time I will not bother to attempt to assist you with my thoughts and let you linger in the world of us common users. Maybe next time you can look at your pretty Prometric score and let it assist you with an issue.

Only since 98'...late start....3 Certs...not bad but I just a few more including CCNA, CISSP, PMP, MCSE ( 2008 ), MCITP, and my all time beginning favorite...A+. As far as MCP...it really doesnt count when you have MCSE on Server2003 since you get MCP when you pass your 1st exam...mainly XP 270 or something along that line.

Sorry...I will remember that your Certs allow you to go deep into networking but lack the ability to find a link on a web page. You may want to look into some basic internet classes if you the chance with your busy cert-life. It will do wonders helping you click on a link.

Next time I will not bother to attempt to assist you with my thoughts and let you linger in the world of us common users. Maybe next time you can look at your pretty Prometric score and let it assist you with an issue.

Wow,

What a reply. Ouch! That was pretty spicy. Anyways why not try this. Log on first. Then you click the link given above. If it still does not work then its something else.

Anyways guys, i'm just curious, i see so many import scripts but not that can import accounts and packages DIRECTLY from WHM. You need to manually create each and every single package into the WHMCS then only can you import successfully. I have been surveying around and actually found out WHMSUBS could import directly! A free product which developments dated years ago could accomplish a task which even the advanced WHMCS cant! Imagine that. So i amjust wondering if its just my ignorance or is there already a dev n place to work around this...

Thanks!

Rgrds,

-Xyber.

• 1 month later...