Cannot IMport Accounts from WHM

Your packages in WHM must be the same in WHMCS. If they are not indentical they will not import.

Hope this helps.

Dom

I've tried that and it didn't work. Not sure if I did it correctly though.

Just so I'm clear, by creating packages you mean going to Configuration > Product/Services > Create a New Product, correct?

My WHM packages are called propiowe_planPropio, propiowe_planBasico, etc.

This is what my products look like. Order Page

Hey,

However if you give us errors or a more specific question we will be able to help you out.

If you feel that you would like to talk to a WHMCS staff members, submit a support ticket.

http://support.whmcs.com/submitticket.php

From,

Adam

No errors just that the imports failed.

I've submitted several tickets on other issues and I haven't gotten responses so I gave up trying that.

• WHMCS CEO

Did you get email confirmations of the tickets being opened with a Ticket ID for reference? I can't locate any tickets from you.

However, to answer your question - you have entered the WHM Package Name in the Product Name field and not the Package Name field. The product name is used only on your order form and can be whatever you want - I doubt you would want to display "propiowe_planPropio" to your customers. Where you need to enter "propiowe_planPropio" is on the Package Quotas tab in the Package Name field of the product setup page.

Regards,

Matt

Did you get email confirmations of the tickets being opened with a Ticket ID for reference? I can't locate any tickets from you.

However, to answer your question - you have entered the WHM Package Name in the Product Name field and not the Package Name field. The product name is used only on your order form and can be whatever you want - I doubt you would want to display "propiowe_planPropio" to your customers. Where you need to enter "propiowe_planPropio" is on the Package Quotas tab in the Package Name field of the product setup page.

Regards,

Matt

The tickets where submitted under another email. prosam at gmail dot com

I also tried registering on the forum with that email and I never received the activation email so I tried another email and also did not get it. So I thought third times the charm and finally I got the email. Anyway thats here nor there...

Thanks for clearing that issue up I had not noticed the package name field in that tab. I've since fixed it and the import worked flawlessly.

I did not see these instructions in the manual. Are they in there. One suggestion I have about the manul is adding search functionality. Make a whole lot easier to find the answers to questions. I would also add the answer to my question in the faq's or something. I would think it's important.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • WHMCS CEO

You did replace "user_package" with the correct username & package right? You didn't just enter that - that is simply the template. The format is reseller username, underscore, package name. If using root access, it's just package name.