• Paypal
    • Authorize.net
    • StormPay
    • BluePay
    • AlertPay
    • ChronoPay
    • Paymate
    • Other....I might list below.....

They are a bit high, yes. Now that I look back on it, I wish I would have used BluePay. I;ve been satisfied with 2CO, however.

They arent even the same service though. Neither can do what the other can do. I highly recommend switching to a real merchant account such as bluepay like you suggested or authorize.net

But hey, its all what works best for you. I guess i just dont see the harm in switching though.

They want a lot of info because they have to do a credit check and such. This is the normal paperwork for any normal (real) merchant account. Again, if your not doing that many transactions a month with it, i highly recommend getting a package from modernauthorize.com (bluepay reseller) so you can avoid the monthly fees. Your percentage will be higher, but as i stated before, it will work out a lot cheaper if you dont do that many CC transactions. Saved me a lot when i switched from authorize.net to it.

i already told you that modernauthorize.com is just a reseller of bluepay. Your still buying bluepay and can still go to bluepay for your support. Its like getting a whmcs license from whmcslicenses.com

Bluepay is still only for US companies as far as i know. Modernauthorize.com will sell you a different solution if your company is based outside the US.

I just think that Paypal sucks on the fact that anyone can claim that the goods are not what bought, and paypal will refund the money. I just had 2 clients claim this for a total of $1465.43 and I had to pay this out of pocket. Reason is because I bought the servers, and they used them for 5 days. So, I got screwed over by Paypal and stuck with 2 servers....nice me. They cover everything but virtual goods (servers). So, I am closing my Paypal account and going somewhere else..

maybe 2CO, Bluepay, or something. Gotta research and find out.

Hey,

Well in my TOS if they order something of that much money I offer no refunds like dedicated servers, once they pay they have it for that month. PayPal has been good about that. I call them up or email them when these things happen.

But PayPal has worked awesome for me. Sure prices are little high, but the money market is what keeping me in with them :)

From,

Adam

Really,

Even on Fraud charges when the client orders it, and then claims they did not. Paypal closes the dispute in your favor, and tells the owner they are not getting a refund?

Well I learned that lesson long time ago, what I do is email the paypal account they used with a random code which they will have to send back to me before we even setup the server. Which saves me a lot of money, plus if they do it at the end of the month I score with 5.00% back!

From,

Adam