Creating subscriptions

Stealthusa

hello i have been looking around here for a answer to my quetion.

so here it is.

I had a client that cancled his subscriptions and didn't mean to so i set him up a new account and tried to do that invoice which when you create one and it asked for a payment option you only get to choose other or mail in which he wants a paypal subscriptions done

who do i create a paypal subscriptions for the hosting package he has now which is running and which his next payment would be due on 11/1/2006

and also how do i fix that invoice so when i create one that i can choose what paypal they are to use.

who do i create a paypal subscriptions for the hosting package he has now which is running and which his next payment would be due on 11/1/2006

1) You will need to go to Paypal, login, go to Merchant, and create a new subscription. Set it up so that they pay $0 now (if they have paid for this month), and then pay $$$ starting on ??/??/???? (next date). You will need to do the trial setup so that they do not pay again. Once you have created the subscription you are give code from Paypal. You will need to copy the code, put into form, and upload to your site. Direct the client to that http://www.<yoursite>.<tld>/<page> and have them click the cute little button Paypal creates.

2) Make a note that they owe again on ??/??/???? and then send them a subscription link the same way as listing in #1 but without trial period.

and also how do i fix that invoice so when i create one that i can choose what paypal they are to use.

Log into your WHMCS --> select client --> select Product/Services tab --> first option right side is Payment Method......change this to desired.

Hope this helps....if not let me know