How to display php info server load and uptime

i want to know how to display the php info of the server with server load and uptime sould i put a script or file the php info is requesting the statusindex.php but that don't come with whmcs. i don't have my own server tx

Heya,

The .ZIP software package for WHMCS has three folders in it:

1)ioncube 2)whmcs 3)status

Place the status folder wherever you like on your webspace/server. Then, in WHMCS go to Configuration -> Servers

Edit your server.

Here you can set the path to the Status folder you just placed on your server. From WHMCS it reads:

Server Status Address

To display this server on the server status page, enter the full path to the server status folder (required to be uploaded to each server you want to monitor) - eg. http://www.whmcs.com/status/

• 3 years later...
I have added our sever but it shows only HTTP status online, but load & uptime status is showing hyphen (-)

Please give solution!

Read more here: http://docs.whmcs.com/Common_Troubleshooting_Tips#Server_load.2C_uptime_and_phpinfo_always_say_Unavailable_or_00:00:00

Server load, uptime and phpinfo always say Unavailable or 00:00:00

In order for these values to be obtained, the file /status/index.php that you upload to every server has to be able to execute the PHP functions exec and shell_exec on that server. These are often disabled by default for security reasons. To enable them, you need to login to your server by SSH and then locate the php.ini file and open it for editing. Search down for the line that says disabled_functions and then remove exec and shell_exec from the list of functions following that.

For security, by default the phpinfo is disabled, you would need to edit the index.php file of the status directory and uncomment the phpinfo(); line,

• 2 months later...

i want to know how to existing the php truth of the web host hosting server with web host hosting server load and up-time sould i put a plan or post the php truth is looking for the statusindex.php but that don't come with whmcs. i don't have my own web host hosting server tx

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I have tried doing this. It seems to be a bit hard for me.

If you are doing this on a shared server then keep in mind some functions need to be enabled.

Also ensure you not running in php safe mode.

Then point a "monitoring status" website instance to a isolated php installation and allow those functions whereas your other PHP install is for your customers.

Not sure if this is the best way but seems to work fine for me.