Products/Services not showing up

Razva

Hi,

In the admin section - Products/Services (client profile) - I can't see any purchased products. The products appear on Active Services but when I try to access any of them I don't receive any content.

Any ideas how can I fix this?

Thanks!

Hosting accounts are under "My Hosting Packages" and not "Products and services" in the client area. If this is a Hosting account

Ok, let me re-explain. In the admin section, I have a new pending order. I click the order ID, in order to accept it. Next, I click "Hosting account". It points me to Products/Services of the client, and that page...is empty. Is this normal?

The same thing hapens if I go to All Services, and click the domain name or ID (it points me to the Products/Services page, which is empty). Again, is this normal?

If yes, where can I specify the account username and password for the hosting account, because the confirmation emails arrive with blank "username" and "password" fields?

Example:

Domain: test.com

Username:

Password:

Hosting Package: START

Server IP:

Nameserver 1:

Nameserver 2:

Where can I enter the necessary information, because that mail is sent automaticy after accepting the payment and service.

Even if I select the client and click "Number of Hosting Accounts: 1", it redirects me to the Products/Services page, wich is empty...

I'm quoting from the manual:

Locate the client you wish to manage and click their name. You will be taken to the Clients Summary page. From here, click the Product/Services tab at the top of the clients profile. You will then be able to see the details for the first of the clients products/services. You can change the product/service you are viewing using the dropdown at the top of the page. As soon as you change the selection of the dropdown box, the page will refresh to show the details for that item.

Thanks a LOT for your help!

Ooooh, stupid me, I didn't assigned the package to any control panel! After assigning the package to cPanel, it inserted me to username/password fields on the order and let me fill them! So it was my real mistake!

Ok, last thing. I've set a custom field for the package (textboxes, where the user can specify the desired username/password). Where can I see the information entered in that custom fields?

Thanks again for your time and sorry, my mistake!

Later edit: if the hosting packs don't show at Products/Services, where can I see all the hosting packs owned by a client?