Website intergration

I would like to see the older version on how to intergrate WHMCS into your existing template/s.

The version on Wiki is very poor and does not explain a thing to new users of WHMCS.

I am personally seeking a reply from someone that integrates but would like to have done it myself, resources on how to do this are very slim to non-existent at this time.

The older version of WHM used to show what you need to do and included screen caps which was very handy in deed, please if someone has the time and knowledge, can you do this for us NEWBIES?

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

But what template files need to be changed, etc, just saying edit template files isn't very helpful. and i agree with mountainhost, the guide on the knowledge base isn't very helpful at all, the guys at whmcs should change it offering abit more support on this matter

but it only says header.tpl and footer.tpl... the only thing i can find in footer.tpl is the copyrights, and in header.tpl i changed the link to the templates .css file but when i load it up onto the site everything looks expanded.

but it only says header.tpl and footer.tpl... the only thing i can find in footer.tpl is the copyrights, and in header.tpl i changed the link to the templates .css file but when i load it up onto the site everything looks expanded.

Well obviously you didnt edit the css or html correctly then. You obviously know which files to edit since you made changes and they were reflected when you loaded the page. Teaching you how to correctly write html and css is out of the scope of this site.

Well obviously you didnt edit the css or html correctly then. You obviously know which files to edit since you made changes and they were reflected when you loaded the page. Teaching you how to correctly write html and css is out of the scope of this site.

All im asking for is where in the files i have to edit and where to get the information needed from. i think i may have done it, but cannot access the sub domain*really annoying*. anyone have any idea why i can access every website on the WWW but just not one or two of my sub domains?

Thanks.

OK, someone told me to copy everything in the page source between the header tags into the header.tpl, I tried that but I got a syntax error come up something to do with arguing with a line. and not liking it having "var" in the line.

Can anyone please just give me a tutorial on how to do this as I really can't afford integration at the moment... ANY help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

OK, someone told me to copy everything in the page source between the header tags into the header.tpl, I tried that but I got a syntax error come up something to do with arguing with a line. and not liking it having "var" in the line.

Can anyone please just give me a tutorial on how to do this as I really can't afford integration at the moment... ANY help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Your var error was probably because of nasty javascript your using in your theme. Wrap {literal}{/literal} tags around your javascript.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
 <meta name="robots" content="index, follow" />
 <meta name="keywords" content="" />
 <meta name="description" content="World Of Computing! Cheap hosting and other services at its best." />
 <meta name="generator" content="Joomla! 1.5 - Open Source Content Management" />

<title>World Of Computing!</title>
 <link href="/index.php?format=feed&type=rss" rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="RSS 2.0" />
 <link href="/index.php?format=feed&type=atom" rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="Atom 1.0" />
 <script type="text/javascript" src="/media/system/js/mootools.js"></script>
 <script type="text/javascript" src="/media/system/js/caption.js"></script>

<link href="/templates/joomlahosting/css/blue.css" rel="stylesheet" title="" type="text/css" media="all"/>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/templates/joomlahosting/src/sve.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/templates/joomlahosting/src/mouseover.js"></script>
<!--[if lt IE 7]>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--//--><![CDATA[//><!--

sfHover = function() {
var sfEls = document.getElementById("sonja").getElementsByTagName("LI");
for (var i=0; i<sfEls.length; i++) {
	sfEls[i].onmouseover=function() {
		this.className+=" sfHover";
	}
	sfEls[i].onmouseout=function() {
		this.className=this.className.replace(new RegExp(" sfHover\\b"), "");
	}
}
}
if (window.attachEvent) window.attachEvent("onload", sfHover);

//--><!]]>
</script>

<![endif]-->

This is my <header> reading from my page source can you tell me where to change etc? if not tell me where to put the tags you suggested.

Thanks.

Ok, i have got rid of the blue borders but im still stuck with the colouring and the menu system, as you can see the code i entered in above can you add some thing to it that need to be changed and repost it?

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

Will someone please write a tutorial for this I am confused on all of this. I edited the header file and none of my images in my template appeared...everything was expaned.

What part of the css link do I need to change in order for all of my pages on my site to have the same header. here is my site http://www.designsbydre.com any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Will someone please write a tutorial for this I am confused on all of this. I edited the header file and none of my images in my template appeared...everything was expaned.

What part of the css link do I need to change in order for all of my pages on my site to have the same header. here is my site http://www.designsbydre.com any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

disregard this...I figured it out.