Blank invoices

Galaxy-Solutions LLC

I will check and make sure all the filles were transered during the move. I do not thin this has to do with the gateways. The problem occurs when I manually generate an invoice. the customer recieves the email notifying them of the invoice, but when they click the link to veiw it they see a blank page.

Hey,

When you make an invoice, are you chosing an option for the gateway? Like if you used PayPal as your gateway, make sure that the invoice has PayPal chosen as its gateway...

You can also check

Configuration > Payment Gateways

(whmcs/admin/configgateways.php)

and make sure you have gateways enabled...

From,

Adam

• WHMCS CEO

Greg, that's not the case at all. Only thing that will have changed in doing that is the files meaning that some of your files must have been out of date previously. Galaxy-Solutions LLC, try reuploading all the files from the WHMCS V2.5.7 Zip File leaving out the configuration.php file and this should correct the error.

Matt