Domain Availability Checker - cant select tld's

user_x

Hi there, I'm busy integrating the whmcs on my website and have setup everything how I would like to have it. If a client logs in and orders a domainname then all is working nice. You can sellect a domain extention and there will be a check done to see if the domain name is free, excellent!

However on the front page of the whmcs there is a link for the 'Domain Availability Checker' but for some reason the tld sellection list is empty.

Could anyone tell me how I can get this working? Any help would me much appreciated.

I had the same issue and it ended up being a template issue. Try restoring your templates back to before 3.6.1 and then just update the templates that changed. It did the trick for me.

Here is a list of what changed from the 3.6.1 readme file

- clientareadomaindetails.tpl

- domainchecker.tpl

- forwardpage.tpl

- viewinvoice.tpl

- bulkdomainchecker.tpl (NEW)

- clientareadomaingetepp.tpl (NEW)

- clientareadomainregisterns.tpl (NEW)

- orderforms/cart/configuredomains.tpl (OPTIONAL AS BELOW)

- orderforms/cart/viewcart.php (OPTIONAL LANGUAGE STRINGS ONLY)

• 2 weeks later...

Upload all of those templates which phenglai listed previously in this thread. When I uploaded all of the '3.6.1' files, I told FileZilla FTP to "Overwrite if newer". I guess that these files did not overwrite, so I was seeing the old templates on the site. Make these template files overwrite.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...