No Billing Cycle Problem/Query

ATOM-EmaX

Hi everyone,

Ive got a hosting and gaming company and whmcs is great for the hosting side, keeps track of everything!

gaming side of life its alright 1 small problem....the billing cycle....displays as nothing because of the way I have set the package up...I dont see any other way how to. link is below if anyone could offer suggestions to how to fix this or if you could add something to whmcs Matt that would allow the billing cycle to show up again that would be great.

http://www.atom.net.au/client/order.php?step=2&pid=8

Thanks.

• WHMCS CEO

You've set the product up to be a recurring cost product then not entered any prices. Why?

If there's no charge, then it's a free product and should be set as such. If it has a recurring cost as you've specified, you should enter the cost of the item.

Matt

• WHMCS CEO

Well you need to set a base price - as it is currently - you cannot accept any orders. You will need to give an initial price of $1 monthly or something like that to your product. Also, why with a game server would you want to give a user the option of ordering it with no players, no HLTV and no SoccerJam Mod? Basically ordering nothing. Your default options should be the lowest option, ie. 10 players and 1 slot.

Matt

reason why I have HLTV and Soccerjam mod at 0 is because some clients do not want them.

not quite sure why I put the Players as 0 I defentally will be changing this.

Its going to be abit confusing if i have a base price of $1 because then I need to put all the player prices down $1 and then it looks like their cheaper is there any other way of doing this Matt?

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

Unfortunately not at the moment. It is designed primarily for dedicated servers where for example you would have a base price of $125, then different options configurable options to increase the package. There must be a recurring price set to define the billing cycle period. At the moment, there is no billing cycle so the item will never be billed.

Matt