Automatic Account Creation with out paying

kirk

I just had somewhat signup for a hosting account and the account was created in WHM without making payment.

I have my packages set to only create an account after paypal payment/subscription has been made. how could this happen?

Paypal is the only payment option I offer. Also is it normal for a client account to be created in WHNCS even though they do not make payment?

• WHMCS CEO

That is not possible. If the package is set to automatic setup on first payment and payment wasn't made, then the account would never be setup. The package must either be set to instant setup on order or was marked paid by an admin from the admin area. It is normal for the clients account to be created, even though they don't pay. The clients account has to be created before they leave your site to pay via the gateway.

Matt