Generate invoices for due dates in the past

ATOM-EmaX

hi all,

i hope you can help me.

i just imported all my data across from modernbill and there are some due dates thats are in the past(earlier than 14th sept) and when i press "generate invoices" it only generated invoices for the accounts that were due 14th sept and 1 week later.

how can I generate invoices for the accounts that were due in the past?

thanks

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

Make sure you have set the items you want invoicing to an invoice payment gateway. If they are set to a payment method of Other, PayPal or LinkPoint, no invoices will be generated as they are assumed to have subscriptions.

Matt

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

Make sure you have set the items you want invoicing to an invoice payment gateway. If they are set to a payment method of Other, PayPal or LinkPoint, no invoices will be generated as they are assumed to have subscriptions.

Matt

Matt,

That seems to be the answer to the problem I'm having now but I'm not sure I understand here. Does this mean that if my customers choose paypal as a payment method they can't get an invoice ?

• WHMCS CEO

Well Yes and No. The PayPal gateway in WHMCS is a subscriptions gateway - ie. they signup for a subscription when they place an order and then payment occurs automatically each month. However, in WHMCS there is also a PayPal Invoices Gateway. This means instead of creating a subscription your users are invoiced each due date to pay manually. Most users enable both versions of PayPal and let their customers decide.

Regards,

Matt

Well Yes and No. The PayPal gateway in WHMCS is a subscriptions gateway - ie. they signup for a subscription when they place an order and then payment occurs automatically each month. However, in WHMCS there is also a PayPal Invoices Gateway. This means instead of creating a subscription your users are invoiced each due date to pay manually. Most users enable both versions of PayPal and let their customers decide.

Regards,

Matt

Ah, that's good news. I didn't see the Paypal Invoice Gateway. Thanks Matt.