Registrar Error Domain not found / Enom

Ked

I am using WHMCS 3.6.0

I added a new client today with a hosting account and an associated domain name for registration. Everything seemed to go through OK until I went to the Domain tab within the client record. Half way down the page it displays the message: "Registrar error Domain name not found".

whmcs1.JPG

So I filled out the name server fields, entered the registrant type & name then clicked "Register". Double checked the info on the next screen then clicked "Yes":

whmcs2.JPG

The next screen says "Success! Domain Registered Successfully":

whmcs3.JPG

But when I click back on the clients domain tab, it still says: ""Registrar error Domain name not found".

I logged in to my ENOM account and checked my list of registered domains but that domain is not listed.

Anyone have any idea why this domain is not registering (even though WHMCS keeps telling me it is)?

Thanks!

Ked

check in your orders in enom to see what is happening, completed, errors etc.

Also it will show domain not found until enom has it in its system.

If it was an available domain, it sould be showing almost imediately. Must have been an error, hopefully your order at empn will shed some light.

Thanks for that generic, the orders were failing with "Invalid Domain Contacts".

I've manually registered the domain through my enom control panel now.

My domain contacts look fine in WHMCS though, are there any known issues with WHMCS and ENOM registering UK domains?

My domain contacts look fine in WHMCS though, are there any known issues with WHMCS and ENOM registering UK domains?

As of yesterday (or so I thought) yes. I contacted them this morning, and they're looking into it. It wouldn't let us register them directly either.