OpenSRS question. VERY IMPORTANT

iLLuSi0nS

I just cant get a straight answer, and until I know the answer to this, I cannot launch my site as I do not know which registrar to choose, eNom or OpenSRS.

I have signed up for both, I have paid a LOT of money just to have these accounts and I just need a straight answer, and NO one seems to know

TO ANY OPENSRS RESELLERS, Please answer this....

When a customer purchase a domain, does your whmcs billing system send them a email from your servers, or does OpenSRS send your customer a welcome email or anything like that.

There is a section in the OpenSRS reseller account settings that lets you "Customize your Customer Email message" which means that OpenSRS sends them an email from their servers, just with your message?

I paid $100 for a non refundable OpenSRS setup fee, and i prepaid enom $200 as a min deposit.

I want to know from exsisting eNom or OpenSRS resellers to see if these registrars send your clients emails upon new registration of a domain or transfer.

I paid $100 for a non refundable OpenSRS setup fee, and i prepaid enom $200 as a min deposit.

I want to know from exsisting eNom or OpenSRS resellers to see if these registrars send your clients emails upon new registration of a domain or transfer.

With openSRS you can disable of modify the new registration emails. You can also modify the transfer email, but they have to send an email to the domain admin, and it has to include the registrar name (OpenSRS).

I assume that it is the same with enom. You will not find any registrar that will completely "hide" their name, or not send an email, with transfers, as this is an ICAAN requirement.

With openSRS you can disable of modify the new registration emails. You can also modify the transfer email, but they have to send an email to the domain admin, and it has to include the registrar name (OpenSRS).

I assume that it is the same with enom. You will not find any registrar that will completely "hide" their name, or not send an email, with transfers, as this is an ICAAN requirement.

Quite correct ask21900, however the sending email address can be anonymous, for instance like we have now implemented. I believe enom does the same, not sure about opensrs though.

Chris