Reset due date when unsuspend

TDub

I've got WHM set to automatically suspend an account 15 days past due, which is set as the first of the month. When the customer goes and pays their bill on, say, day 16, WHM unsuspends their account, but does not reset the payment due date to the first of the nexst month so during that night's batch run their account gets suspended again even though they are paid up. I have to remember to manually reset the payment due date to the first of the following month.

Is this by design? Or should this be a feature request (if it hasn't been requested already...couldn't find anything during a search)?

Ok, where do I check for an error? Customers have been paying, their account gets unsuspended automatically, then that night's run they get suspended again. A bit confusing for the customer. When I go back and look at the product "next due" date, it still shows the old date, so it's not being incremented.

Also had some cancellation requests that are showing up in the pending cancellation request area (as immediate) but aren't automatically being canceled on the nightly run. Sounds like something isn't being executed. Does someone have the correct wget cron string to use on a Windows PHP installation? Maybe I got it wrong.