• getdns

• setdns

• getcontacts

• setcontacts

• getforwarding

• setforwarding

• listdomains

• WHMCS CEO

Gismo, some of those are already implemented - you've just copied the entire list from the RF site. As has been discussed before with DirectI, getforwarding and setforwarding can be done using cPanel. getdns, setdns, setlock, unlock, getdetails are all already implemented. Support to create nameservers will be added in the upcoming versions but there is no reason for you to need to list all your domains with RF in WHMCS - just login to view them - you should have them all entered in WHMCS anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

I must say, I really would like the RegisterFLY functions to be a bit more advanced then just changing Name Servers and contact information.

My main need is:

• getforwarding

• setforwarding

Expecially for the client to edit.

I would like to see this added to the features, as RegisterFLY is the only reason I chose WHMCS (Must say, I do like WHMCS though). Without good RegisterFLY support/functions, I will be forced to move to another script.

Roman

• 2 months later...
  • WHMCS CEO

Hi,

All I said was that you could add your own PHP code into the template files to allow you to do this. In a future release, it may well be added to the integrated features of the registrars - donating pre-written code for these sorts of features is always appreciated and speeds up development!

Matt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Took me 10days, a lot of phonecalls and threatening legal action from the UK to get Registerfly to give me back the $100 dollars I payed them via Paypal that never got credited on my account.

Worst company ever.

Took me 10days, a lot of phonecalls and threatening legal action from the UK to get Registerfly to give me back the $100 dollars I payed them via Paypal that never got credited on my account.

Worst company ever.

Additionally enom have just severed themselves from RegisterFly which pretty much confirms the above assessment.

Perhaps this is a ridiculous way to assess a registrar, but I look at their management interface and gauge their competence from that.

It's actually a pretty good measure funny as it may sound - a poorly designed interface nearly always means poor registrar, simple as that!