You cannot upgrade/downgrade this account because it is overdue on payment.

Gersh

How do I switch off the above message? Every time I try to upgrade I get this message.

The problem is that the client's invoices are on Bank Draft, and Bank Drafts are only collected at the end of the month and will only be marked as paid then.

Please help me because this is very urgent and we are unable to upgrade packages as a consequence.

Can you not do it manually through the admin area?

Where exactly can you do this in the Admin area? The only possible place I can see where there is similar functionality is if you select the current product on the client's account, choose a new package from the dropdown list, and click "Auto Recalculate Recurring Price On Save".

The differs a lot from the functionality in the Client Area, in that the Client Area functionality is more comprehensive:

1. It creates a notification that an upgrade request was submitted.

2. It creates a new upgrade order.

3. According to the manual, it calculates the pro-rata amount due in lieu of the upgrade.

Am I missing something important in the client area?

• 1 year later...
I know this is a bit of an old thread, but this is controlled by an if statement in upgrade.tpl. You can remove the check by removing the if.

Thank you! You have just made my day and made the life of my debit order clients so much better!!!

• 5 months later...
I know this is a bit of an old thread, but this is controlled by an if statement in upgrade.tpl. You can remove the check by removing the if.

This must be a stupid question but that if says:

{if $productoverdue}

<p>{$LANG.upgradeerroroverdue}</p>

what is the rule for an overdue product?

cause in my case the product is still active and the invoice was long paid...

My guess is the product's due date. Incorrect due dates on products can provide all kinds of issues. What is your product's due date?

apparently you were right, the due date for this client's product was 14 days after the product started, and not a year as it should be...

thanks!

• 3 months later...

Hi, thanks for sharing but what will happen with the currently generated "unpaid invoice"? Will be created a new one with price difference of the unpaid one?

• 1 year later...

Hello

Is that the upgrade.tpl file under /templates?

Whats the exact location for this file? Does V5 has this file?

• 1 month later...

Hey all - I never used the upgrade button until today. This happens on all clients, so the issue is obviously something else with my config. Specifically i have a 'free' product, and i want to be able to manually upgrade them by clicking the link in the admin labeled 'create upgrade/downgrade order'. Clients do not owe any money as the original order is 'free'.