Maxmind not working?

ChuckB

I recently upgraded to the latest and greatest (3.6.0) - and in the last 2 orders, there has been no MaxMind report as to fraud/not-fraud - I have reviewed the logs @ MaxMind, no processing was even done.

Has something changed? I re-saved the settings, but as it stands I have had to do the last 2 orders by hand, not a huge deal, but is there any known issues at this time with MaxMind and fraud screening options within 3.6.0?

Hi,

Works fine for us on 3.6.

Check to see if curl is still enabled on your server.

When you look at the orders do they have any maxmind info at the bottom or any messages re curl?

Also do you still have enough credits left with Maxmind?

Paul

Nothing has changed in the Apache/PHP setup other than standard updates, if CURL was broke nightly processing would probably fail, but it's working just peachy.

No messages, not even a error about Curl, and I have plenty of credits not a high-volume shop, so still have quite a bit each month - maybe I'll re-upload the maxmind module or disable and re-add it, just was curious if anyone else was having issue.

-CB

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Been just a tad too busy to update my bit, I have re-compiled Apache/PHP just to be sure, still no luck - been doing orders by hand at the moment, but it's better than nothing.

I re-uploaded the modules, shut off the module, then re-enabled it, still no luck on any fronts. Anyone have any other possible ideas about how to get this back up and running? Maybe some configuration change in 3.6 that would require me to change some other setting to get MaxMind working again? Any help is appreciated.

-CB

Thanks to Matt - if your using the old links (as I was) switch over to the Cart if your having problems with MaxMind, switched it out, and test order went thru fine as did a fresh order this evening - as always big thanks to Matt and Crew for great software & support!

-CB