Cant Get SSL to work with whmcs

tomdchi

SSL works everywhere but with whmcs. I have tried everything I can think of but nothing works.

Here is a c/p from the error log:

Sun Apr 13 14:25:37 2008] [error] [client 75.64.142.231] File does not exist: /home/tomdchi/public_html/500.shtml

[sun Apr 13 14:25:37 2008] [error] [client 75.64.142.231] Premature end of script headers: /home/tomdchi/public_html/billing/cart.php

SoftException in Application.cpp:368: Mismatch between target UID (32563) and UID (32089) of file "/home/tomdchi/public_html/billing/cart.php"

Any ideas?

The answer is:

SoftException in Application.cpp:368: Mismatch between target UID (32563) and UID (32089) of file "/home/tomdchi/public_html/billing/cart.php"

If you can't fix it, u need good unix administrator.

I don't think that WHMCS forums is the place where you should ask how to manage your servers.

No such thing as a dumb question and I am not suprised someone did ask-lol. I have setup the link but that is when the errors would start. So I have to disable it so my orders can come through-the site is not finished but we take orders for things other than webhosting using links to the shopping cart.

The answer is:

Quote:

If you can't fix it, u need good unix administrator.

I don't think that WHMCS forums is the place where you should ask how to manage your servers.

So basically your saying "if you are not smart enough to know what is wrong then don't bother us."

I don't manage the servers, I am a reseller like most of whmcs users. If it is a server problem then a good answer would be "hey I see a problem in the error log you posted. You need to get your server admin to fix it". And here I thought this whole time that forums where for people to help each other:shock:

I agree with you tomdchi, I always thought forums were to help each other as well. It can be a bit aggravating at times, but there are some people who will be helpful when they can be so don't be discouraged yet ;)

I did a little checking for you and I could be wrong but I think your issue may have to do with suPHP. This is a similar instance that I found that kind of explains it:

http://lists.marsching.com/pipermail/suphp/2007-August/001593.html

More info can be found by Googling "SSL and Mismatch between target UID" hopefully this helps you!