Suspend account problem

ihostct

I have my config set to suspend an account once it is 10 days past due.

While the account was correctly suspended on the server after the 10 days, it does not show up in WHMCS as being suspended.

I did just notice that I did not receive a cron report for the day it got suspended, not sure that had anything to do with it (I only knew it was due to the server email that was sent from the whm)... but WHMCS did signal the server to suspend the account, and I do see it noted in the activity log. The same time where it suspended the account, then tried to suspend again but failed due to already being done:

04/13/2008 01:20	Cron Job: Suspend Failed (Hosting ID: 0000000112 - User ID: 0000000112 - Error: Account Already Suspended)	System
04/13/2008 01:20	Server Module Suspend Function Run - Account ID 0000000112	System

Is this just a fluke, a settings problem, or a possible bug? Or something that a support ticket should be sent in about?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Thankfully 2 accounts due for suspension today did automatically suspend and are marked correctly. The others that should be still aren't shown that way in whmcs, but are suspended on the server.

Since it would seem by the lack of reply, that no one else has this type of problem, it may just be an oddity and not really a bug of sort, but an oddity none the less. It isn't an urgent issue but I suppose if it misbehaves again I'll send this on into support for a look.